Poem Composition


HAIKU





Winter breeze blew hard
Against the roof sounding wild
Made the door frozen

TANGKA





I sat at this place
I loved the warmth of this air
This clean green pasture
Draws a smile in my sad face.

Softball







Softball is my passion
Softball is a part of my emotion
Softball lets me go on
Softball is a play of my life
It rocks my world and makes me strive
Softball i softball
Softball is me.

Star




I am a star
Glowing in the night sky
Shining like a gold
precious and wonderful
Giving hope is what I do
Changing lives of others Is my thing
Making each night
full of happiness.



My Day






Cloudless night of the summer sky
The moon stares at me
As if it has a life.

1 comments:

Thareeeeen. :D said...

sample

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Thareeeeen. :D
View my complete profile

Followers